@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The END

It has been long time since I've become so madly angry. I am irrational now and wouldn't care if my words gonna hurt anyone, hurt the whole world or even destroy myself.

I've had enough. I shall not bear this any more. I think it's not fair to me, if I am a person who deserved to live in the world.

If this is really a two person project, why should I always be the one who figure out how to do things, who initiates and pushes? Why couldn't each of us just contributes to our part? Why should I need to help to the extent that it's more efficient to do it myself? If 1 + 1 does not greater than 2, why must it be 1 - 1 < 0? If that's the case, I would rather do it myself.

I don't need to waste my time worrying on useless thing, I don't need to waste my time controlling my emotion, I don't need to waste my time struggling. I DON'T NEED TO! WHY SHOULD I?

I thought I could really deal with it, but I failed. Someone had already foreseen it. It is such a pity. I have to admit I don't really know how to deal with it. I DON'T WANNA DEAL WITH IT ANYMORE!

I've reached my limit. I shall not bear this anymore. I'd rather die than doing this.I'd rather turn myself devil. I shall end THIS this week to end my long suffering.

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru