@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Friday, March 19, 2010

宿命

有的树长于肥沃之土,营养充分茁壮成长,年年花满枝;有的树长于贫瘠之土,环境恶劣苦苦存活,日夜风摇根。纵使努力能带来更多偶然幸运的机会,也丝毫减弱不了厄运的影响。虽然这些未必是宿命的安排,但范围的大小却早已被环境所限定,能改变的仅有那么多。或许生活有序仅是茫茫无序中的无心插柳,但这稀奇的无心,其实无比地珍贵。就算能改变的很少,怎么也比苍白无力的宿命安排好。星火,就算未必燎原,至少也曾经灿烂,不是吗?

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru