@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Fight for exams?

Today morning I will have my first exam for ENS (Engineers and Society) but I have yet to finish my studies. Too many things to be memorized.

My mind is full and so can't intake any more. I went to check my web mail and received an interesting email about my missed CA.

I missed my wireless CA and subject prof wanted to give a re-test for absentee yesterday, provided a valid proof to justify absence is there. I didn't have one (because I overslept after mid-night burning) and I sent an email to ask whether can I take it without proof. The prof sent another email to all, restated the need for valid proof. So I assumed that I weren't eligible for the re-test since he didn't reply my email personally.

After the re-test he noticed I didn't take it and he replied my email and asked me to go for a re-test today. Although without any valid proof, he considers to let me take the re-test with some mark deductions as a penalty. He said :"It's waste for you to get 0 marks for CA2 since you got 10 marks for CA1."

What a nice prof! I really appreciates his efforts and concerns for students. Sadly I will be having exam today. Things took a turn a bit too late. Nonetheless, the boost gave to me from this event couldn't be greater. I am inspired to get the rest of 80 in the final. Haha, the mission of rushing course materials in few days and doing well in exam is quite unlikely but I shall keep the confidence high first.

Alas, let's fight for the first paper first.

3 comments:

clim said...

Aftermath: Murdered in the battle. @.@

Anonymous said...

Where got so easy to be murdered?Hahaha...

clim said...

Haha of course...life is so fragile~

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru