@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

摄影记 | Travel Photography

[注:这是柬越游记的其中一篇文章。为了文章的连续性,请从主文:柬越游记开始。]
[Note: This is one of the articles of "Cam-Viet Tour". For better reading experiences, please read from the main article: "Cam-Viet Tour"]

旅行总是与摄影形影不离,要旅行,少不了相机。少了相机,无论经历再丰富体验再刺激,当感觉随着忙碌渐渐变淡, 当记忆随着时间慢慢流逝,能够重温的或许只剩“曾经去过”这事实。但若说旅行的目的就是摄影,相信除了某些奇人(如某些尼康专业摄影师)之外,只剩下那些上车睡觉下车拍照的吃喝玩买极速赶景旅行团的团员们会认为如此。

Photography seems inseparable from travel, and camera is a must for any trip. Without it, most details will lost. Emotions will fade out no matter how wonderful and thrilling the experiences were, memory will fade away no matter how strong your memory is. The only way to revoke past memories and feelings is by looking back at photos. Nonetheless, I doubt few will agree that to travel is to take photos, except for some weirdo (like some Nikon professional) and ducks that follow inflexible package tours which offer nothing more than eating, sleeping, and of course photo taking.

话虽如此,在那些诸如历史文教遗迹之类的景点,摄影还是占了观光的大半时间,一来透过镜片欣赏可以随意拍下留作日后再欣赏,二来拍出好照片会有满足感。

Having said so, in those historical sites, photo taking still consumes most of the time, as one may prefer to appreciate and save the beauty through lens. Also, it's of great satisfaction to have shot a magnificent photo.

四个人四架机,难免时常互相比较。究竟谁的摄影技术比较好?至今仍没定论。
We often compares photography skill as all of us own a cam. But who's the best? The question remains unanswered.

有最好的相机,拍了不少好照
Equipped with the best camera, had fair amounts of good shots.

相机坏之前拍最多,因而拍出一定数量的好照
Took the most photos before camera spoilt,
and hence by proportion had some good shots.


特殊的录影师,自豪地认为成功拍下吴哥窟最美的图案
Unique cam recorder, boost to have taken the best picture of Angkor Wat

有最多的摄影知识但很少实践,懒人就是这样的啦
Have the most photography knowledge
but seldom practiced it. You know he's lazy
.

让我们看看小沙关于摄影的秘诀。Let's see Sandy's tip for photography.

1. 按住相机的按键来选择和控制光圈摄光的来源。
If you don't know what's adjusting aperture with background by holding press button of the camera, check it out.

2. 人和景的最好的比例是一比三。
The best ratio of people to background is 1:3.


但实际拍摄有时候不懂怎样才算比较好。比较一下两张照片,你觉得哪一张拍得比较好呢?But sometimes things aren't that clear. Which photo below you think is nicer?


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm.. for me, the second one is better.. hahaha..

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru