@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

灰色

天堂飘着纯洁的白色,地狱滴着阴森的黑色,夹杂在白色与黑色之间的人间,充满着灰色。在这里,你找不到属于白色的真理,也误认了属于黑色的荒唐。没有了单纯的二元划分,无论人再渴望找寻真理或荒谬,终究也找不到。想向真理迈进,却永远到达不了真理,究竟是人的悲哀还是生存的意义所在?

执意捍卫真理和正义却从不自省的人,一是挂羊皮骗吃,二是想得太单纯,结果常常因为接受不了黑暗的存在而毅然放弃追寻光明。世间的光明,并非如昼日的阳光般遍照,而是如漆黑中的微光闪烁,需要不懈的思考和找寻。若左边的路径万里无光,右边的路径未必有光。如果向下是往地狱,反方向走自然可到天堂,只可惜这是人间的平地,错的反方向不一定是对,更别说错误在时间和空间上都不是绝对的。所以,不经思考而把人划分为正义或邪恶是可悲的,不经分析而把事看得太光明或太黑暗是可笑的。

人,永远成不了天使,也不该堕落成恶魔。上天赋予每个人不同的肤色,但灰色却是我们共同的心色,看你要油白一点或涂黑一点而已。

4 comments:

KE said...

why so serious? :)

clim said...

Random thoughts~ Originally planned to write it as a prologue for a story but ran out of idea to continue, so it ended up like that. :)

Anonymous said...

why so serious? == The Dark Night! Wakakakakaka!

clim said...

Haha, I think I'm really too serious until couldn't get this pun.

Hey, KE, no wonder you are so brilliant, you are the jxxxx. !!

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru