@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Free or busy

Either you are free until mad, or you are busy until mad. It's quite lucky not getting either one. Thursday, I've just got an option to find accommodation now instead of finding it after coming back from US. Friday, I've just got my medical report from my company and hence can proceed to apply for employment pass. Saturday, I've just got decision from my father that my mum and my sis can stay one more night during my convocation.

And hence, next week, suddenly, I need to get all these things done:

1. Sourcing and getting a house unit.
2. Renew my passport.
3. Apply for employment pass.
4. Apply for international driving permit.
5. Discussion regarding relocation benefits.
6. Getting convocation suit and letter of invitation.
7. Sourcing and booking a hotel.
8. Adding one more day of travel itinerary.
9. Buying return tickets to hometown.

I am expecting a heavy consumption of money, time and energy, and of course, reduced possible staying period back hometown. I hope I can get these done well, at the expense of some of my personal works: contacting friends, blogging, photos arranging, data and info classification, last bit of entertainment and bla bla bla...

Holiday? Ha ha.

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru