@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

回去

荆棘满布忧虑重重的工作生活,与上课念书下课玩乐的学生生活,让你选择,你选哪个?如果让你回到六年前重当学生,你会回去吗?

我不会。

“啊?为什么不呢?难道那时候的你过得不愉快?”

“呵呵,过得开心极了,可是过去了的就是过去了的,即使回去,也是活成那样,又不是不曾体验,为什么要回去呢?”

“因为回去更快乐啊!我还是比较喜欢以前的生活。”

从前生活忧虑少,是因为有庇护。生活的本质不是简单的;而生活的目的,也不是为了童年的无忧、少年的玩乐、成年的烦忧和老年的清静,而在于体验每一阶段来探索方向和发展自我。没有童年的人生是可悲的,但停留在童年的人生是残缺的。

活出每一阶段的精彩,才是完美的人生?呵呵,我也不懂我能否做到。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru