@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

老化

人一步一步长大
也一步一步老化
你懂老人常挂在嘴边的是什么?
老了,老了,全都看透了
老了,老了,不想伤脑筋
懒得思考

身体在五十岁左右开始老化
心灵却早在进社会那刻老化
周遭太多喧闹
只好掩耳盗活
烦忧铺天盖地
懒得思考

我们拼命找寻舒适圈
划地为营风雨不出
专心作圈里的青蛙
只求栖身之地
不忧明日风云
懒得思考

我们不停创造假想曲
闭耳自听深陷催眠
沉迷于虚构的完美
只要主观满足
不理现实矛盾
懒得思考

观察不为学习改良,反为应证假想
交谈不为交换想法,反为对牛弹琴
学习不为发现乐趣,反为加重负担

镜子可是天天照
照的却不是内心
粮食可是天天吃
吃的却不是精神

听到了谣言,传
看到了趋势,跟
碰到了甜头,吃

只会说不会做
只会弹不会赞
只会抄不会想

自由从天降
责任是空想
道义剩口讲

一切都是那么自然
如此日复一日
心能不老?

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru