@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

挫折

成长荆棘路上
再度遇到瓶颈
黑风吹走阳光
漆暗

连影子都没有
我走不出迷宫
所有七彩泡沫
幻灭

身心都在流浪
信心急冻骤降
无情放大弱点
严寒

原来我不过是
外强中干的小孩
怯于接棒的懦夫
大愚若智的无知

害怕承受不了
脱蛹的阵痛
害怕接受不了
飞翔的孤单

愧问
止谣的冷静去了哪
分析的智慧去了哪
改错的勇气去了哪
比较的自信去了哪
学习的毅力去了哪
生活的热情去了哪

是否只有哑口
才敢吃黄莲
是否只有麻木
才能盲向前

生活为何总是那么多虚象
人生为何总是那么多谜点
哎~
留下长长的叹息
无奈地耸了耸肩
继续前往未知
探索

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru