@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Nice foods!

早上搬家后,来一块开胃的番茄印度煎饼(Tomoto Prata )挺不错。

地点:问霆辉。Nee Soon Camp 附近的Mamak。
Venue: Ask Teng Hooi. Mamak near Nee Soon Camp.

炎热下午走了五公里后,来碟绿茶雪花冰真冰凉!

地点:味香园 - 牛车水登婆街
Venue: Chinatown Temple Street's Wei Xiang Yuan Desserts

但总共走了十公里后,还要去到老远的勿洛吃美食,如果不好吃我就“费事”放上来了。因为是晚上的关系,用相机手机拍出来的效果不好,所以就不放食物的照片了。有兴趣的话,自己去尝一尝。呵呵。

地点:勿洛Block85,从勿洛地铁站出来搭222号巴士第五站下。
Venue: Bedok Block 85, take bus 222 outside MRT and alight at the 5th stop.

烧鱼!Sting ray!
地点/Venue: Chan BBQ, Stall #01-258

肉挫面!| Mee Ba Cok!
地点/Venue: Stall #01-07

烧鸡翅!| Chicken wing!
地点/Venue: Stall #01-53

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru