@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

怡保

鸡饭:三块。
周末戏票:十块。
消费地点:不是吉隆坡,而是怡保。

以次讨论,我和朋友总结:怡保的消费水平并不低。但令我不解的是:怡保的工资低得可怜,譬如书记、会计等工作起薪低于一千;而一般卖熟食的档口净赚两三千。更甚的是,这里的工作机会少得更可怜,锡米早就被挖光、不是鱼米之乡亦非商业重镇、没什么旅游景点、大学又没一间、工厂大多是劳工密集型、房地产过剩,以致大多年轻人往外跑。如此这样居然还能支撑不低的消费水平?真是见鬼。

还有呢!第三间“得死狗”在建着、两间“得屎多”、一间“巨爱人”、一间“异龛神”,真的神了,怡保人的钱难道是天降的?还是又隐藏的金矿?

我定是少了某些资讯。

不止是我这样想的

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru