@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Friday, July 11, 2008

钊记面家-鸡饭

上次和甲霖经过时就想试一试,今天去人力部办手续后刚好是中午,又刚好路过,这一次绝不放过了。虽然知道是面家,不过吃饭比较饱,所以还是叫了碟鸡饭。

牛车水克罗士街上段
Chinatown Upper Cross St

鸡肉并不是我吃过的鸡饭里最嫩滑的,但是厚厚的肉配以浓重的酱汁,另有一番滋味,吃下去很满足。鸡汤也很香浓。比一般的鸡饭好吃,值得推荐。

店面有点像怡保旧街场那种旧店铺,而且店员大都讲粤语,让我仿佛有种回到故乡的感觉。既然自称面家,面应该也不差,下次再去尝!

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru