@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Be strong

Just some thoughts triggered by something, for someone:

The lower you fell, the higher you bounce back; the harder you failed, the harder you try. Why can't you stand up again after falling down? Why can't you try again after failing? Why are you so scare of falling and failing? Why do you want to give up yourself? Who can help you if you can't even help yourself? Who will be there to show sympathy if you keep struggling in mud? And even if there is, how much can sympathy help rather than hurting your pride?

We stay strong and keep improving ourselves, not only for our own good, but also for friends and families that love us, not to have worries and heartbreak, for us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um... curious.. Who did you mention about?

Haha.. Everyone knows about the theory, but not everyone can truly practice it. =P

clim said...

The first question is: whether you want to practice it or not.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes not you want then you can make it. Not everyone has that dedication and strong determination.

And sometimes things are not under your control.

clim said...

True... Actually what I mean here is, no matter what happens, keep your belief. :) It's easier to say of course... :)

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru