@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

航海的黑夜

在波濤洶涌的大海里,每個人都坐在自己的小舟上,任日曬雨淋,撐狂風暴雨,始終緊抓雙槳;不管有沒有方向,方向在哪里,仍奮力劃動。在生活里,沒人想翻船沒頂。

潮來潮去的波動代替了歲月,帶來痕跡和滄桑。每一天,都是奮斗的開始。大半天后,當正視暴陽的勇氣、抗忍狂雨的堅毅、舒緩搖晃的幽默和逃避疾風的嬉樂大致用盡了由悲憤轉化而來的力量;無論船手怎么奮斗,劃了多遠,若他始終點燃不著心燈在夜里和皎潔的月光相映,就只能頂著凄寒獨自和寂寞攤牌。

于是,他卷縮著地渴盼著明晨的陽光。陽光帶不來溫暖,但至少讓他暫時逃離了黑暗。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru