@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Friday, September 25, 2009

错用善良

大部分的人变复杂,或许并非为了追逐顶峰的名利权,而不过为了保存内心善良的幼苗。只是,如果大部人皆如此,为何人事政治仍遍布,导致大家竞相叹息?本是同道一心,何以难有共鸣?


或许,大家错用了善良,宁愿怜悯有各种心灵顽疾的“坏人”,而不肯去谅解偶尔松懈的“好人”。一个错得几近无可救药的人,却还有一大票人为他辩护,给予他可能对的宽恕。而一个没什么做错的正常人,却有更大票人去揣测、怀疑和猜忌他的动机,没有给予他应该享有的信任和理解。

我们都想保护自己的善苗,却不愿意保护同道中人的善苗,而反倒去别人的大麻丛中找寻善苗,忌善从恶,我们是不是都生病了哈?

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru