@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Monday, September 14, 2009

風板路日

有些人其實很自私,但很會經營名聲,讓人以為他們好人得不得了;有些人其實不自私,但并不樂于展露鋒芒,總被誤為無用而被遺漏在一旁。要看得透徹,就非得用漫長的時間觀察,因為說謊者終會有露馬腳滑鐵盧的一刻,而是錐就終會有刺破袋的剎那。


風偶疾,板常蕩,路仍遙,日會久。

2 comments:

Eng Chin 恒劲 said...

霖兄,阅了数篇,果然文采不凡,洞悉人性。陈某感同身受,愿跟随勉之。

clim said...

什么年代了,还用某某。。。抒抒情而已,谈不上什么文采,还是一起加油吧~

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru