@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The shackles of fear

Driven by fear to be accountable and laziness to absorb responsibility, some people master vast range of skills which include evading, reflection and so on. They would never bother to do hands on , like to hands off everything and yet fighting hard to justify their salary.


Whenever a problem occurs, they would ask one thousand and one questions. Sounds like they really care huh? Actually they don't even bother to waste a microsecond to read or digest information of which they may find answers for their own questions.

They just need an answer to be answerable, or they need a line stating that this is not their responsibility. And then they would be very happy to remain silent. To them learning worths nothing, except for learning all those skills.

The best thing is to have nothing happens. What a boring life they wish to live. Binded eternally and fully controlled by fear, they are losing their existence second by second.

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru