@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

双离

在电梯偶遇。


“我想提早通知。”
“对之前的顾虑没有影响?”

“问了,确认了没有。提早到你离去那天,可以吗?”
“当然可以,只要你想清楚了的话。”

“想好了就要做,再拖下去就不成气候了。你也不是一样?”
“看来接下来的日子动荡难免。”

“哈哈,你的才是地震海啸呢!我的算什么。”他也笑了,没有继续说什么。

挥手道别后,想起几个小时前的第一次也是最后一次的表现评估,我很奇怪地笑了出来。在这评估里,没有假的内容,但对两个即将离去的人,却更像是谢幕戏。

站在同样理解的高度上的对话,许多重要的讯息都不言自明,属言外之意。一笑,藏千意。或许生活的高度,只能在工作外找到。

2 comments:

YiN-YiN said...

呵呵,感覺上像是對我來説有點難下決定的“事情”。

回到現實的感覺真的很不爽!

clim said...

难以下决定吗?你都曾经出走过了,呵呵。但是回到现实的时候,就会很不爽。。。化悲愤为力量!加油~别只停留在不爽。。

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru