@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

principleSSSS

It is easy to have the whole world to embrace a common set of values and principles. Be good, be nice, be fair, be just, bla bla bla. But it is never easy, or perhaps impossible, to have all of us rationalize and react the same way when principles CLASH against each other.

There are million of circumstances where principle A yields to principle B, and another million of circumstances where principle B yields to principle A. The world is never as simple as it is, or perhaps it makes more sense to put it this way, the world still exists and continues to evolve because it is complex and diversified.

When you realizes this, you starts to feel bored when people keep yelling and shouting for "justice", "freedom", "rights" while spend virtually no time on laying the groundwork of essential knowledge and working on the details of possible directions. Simply hijackers of ideologies and fanatic followers of Utopia where everything is as easy as the simple math: 1+1=2.

Just like any other arenas in life, you could draw enormous attentions when you talk loud and big, but if this is the only thing you could do, expect a immediate backfire and downfall. Words, reveal.

Don't just talk loud, talk how. The world will not move forward even all of us share the same set of values. Such rigidity, is too simple to attain and offers no worth. Flexibility and details in dealing with every occasions, are what really matter.

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru