@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

浅谈脑力

前几天看到一篇关于科学与科技的文章,是说两者是在不断共同演进的,很少鸡先还是蛋先的问题。更重要的是,两者都是演进出来的,而不是如陨石般从外星降落,或如电子般突然飞跃。

看来,无论是生活哪一方面的灵感,都是努力和运气两者的共同累积。创新,是在积累现有知识和技术的基础上,演变出来的。直觉,是在潜意识或无意识中混合不同经验的各种触觉,表露出来的。至于如何,就要看那神秘的大脑了。由此可见经验、阅历和见识的重要,基础要稳要广才能叠得高。

在看Tony Buzan关于脑力和记忆的书,对于其帮助众说纷纭,所以不如直接亲阅。正如我的一位朋友说的,很多东西有没有用,是看你希望从东西那里得到什么。而我觉得,能不能从那里得到什么,还要看自己的层次和领悟力。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru