@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Friday, October 16, 2009

古人管理之道

加强和辅助管理的工具多不胜数,但我总觉得,能用工具而不去深究道理的,只是工匠,而非大将。无心于道,再多的术也是徒然,能学不能精。

或许我有偏见,趋势读了MBA的,可能还不如稍懂中国历史的更懂得管理。古人的智慧,顺手捎来就能当管理的金科。一句“得人心者”,可得天下;一本资治通鉴,可治天下。

以身作则
知人善用
赏罚公平
轻重分明
职责明确
传交有序
刚柔并济
软硬兼施

想想就能总结出这八句,但在现实里却似乎不常见。知人方能善用,但有些老板连你做什么都不知道呢,更遑论知你,好好用你了。这些原则,用于管理;再加上眼光、远见和魅力,就是领导。

【这篇文章和这些总结,憋了很久才在今天写出来。现时的我只能空口说,但我不害怕证明自己,当机会到来时。】

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru