@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

不知不觉沉睡去

小时候,在外工作劳碌了大半天的母亲往往在晚上看电视节目看到睡去,半夜醒来才回房间睡。而我和小猫,看着在沙发上坐着沉睡的她,总是很好奇。干嘛不直接回房间睡呢?床又大又暖。


原来是回房间睡要费神去催眠自己,反而睡不着;慢慢让电视的杂音消去一天最后的能量,反而更易入梦。

对于要睡就睡的我来说,没有这个烦恼;但我逐渐能体会,忙碌疲累到不知不觉地睡去,原来很美妙。朦胧醒来,还以为重新来到这个世界。

正如生命,本来就不知怎么来,也不知将怎么去,如此遥远地神秘,让我始终惊叹。


0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru