@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Toughest call

I can have the best of each path, but I could only choose one to walk. Which path should I change to? My choice of change would change my life forever, which interests to take and which interests to leave?


The toughest decision in my life to make.

5 comments:

coolingsky said...

I've been asking the same thing last 2 years too. LoL... =)

Anonymous said...

心看得多透,
决定着脚行得多远。

选择的犹豫,
在于心的负担。

感叹。

Teng Hooi said...

The anonymous is me.

clim said...

@Wai Yin: So have you found your answers?

@Ah Goh: 或许我给自己的负担大了点吧,但有些事迟早都得面对。决定了,将展开全新的航海。

“行知天下,心闯四方”是少数我很自恋的句子,希望我说到做到。

coolingsky said...

LoL... answer hoh, I know one. I can't do IT. Really can't do IT. Now I'm sure already. =)

Might change job soon.. LoL... =)

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru