@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

鲁钝

忘了从哪里看到“宁生败家子,莫生鲁钝儿”或类似这样的句子,因为败家的最多把家产败光,害不到别人;但鲁钝的,害了人却可能不知道,点不通又怪不了,终极无奈。


觉得挺有道理,却Google不到这个句子。但我深信很少天生注定鲁钝的,因为人类大脑的潜能无限大、无限广、无限深,就看几时能被启发而已。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru