@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

vis

This is the first time I feel so much importance about vision, a vision that envisages the outlook of events and draws the colourful rainbow in the sky of future. If we do not believe that tomorrow is a sunnier day and future will be brighter, what are we holding on to live? If we do not believe that we can change to become better and brighter, what are we holding on to exist? Hope, could be all that one has.


If, the cruel cold hard harsh environment prohibits growth and dims hope, leave for better future is the only option, though tremendous risks may be just outside the door. If, in the worst case that leaving is not an option, then there are two choices: overthrow evils that are crowning if you are powerful enough, or accumulating power to assist in making such scenario more likely. We might not reap what we sow for long, but at least seeds are planted.

It is a war of vision, as no vision or false vision are what make evils. Taking things when they come or strike, is too late and powerless. The only counter, is vision.

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru