@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Monday, March 10, 2008

无聊之歌 (2) - 你伤透我心




Of course come out of pure imagination lah...
(故事纯属虚构 如有巧合 算你背运)

你伤透我心

晴天 公园 你我擦肩而过 相遇

你的微笑 像花朵绽放

溶化我心 像蝴蝶飞翔 邂逅

相恋 使生活变甜蜜

花草岁月 你我都陶醉

却遇上暴风雨 你选择离去 我没有机会 做任何挽留

(失恋 让生活一团糟

东奔西跑 像茫无目的

只希望遇见你 给你的离去 找一个原因)

你伤透我心 我无力再回忆

所有的美好 都化成碎影

迷失在多情 沉溺在甜蜜

现在才醒悟 这是多错的决定

你伤透我心 我无力再回忆

无言的离开 是无言的结局

雾散云开 把甜酸苦悲 全放开

独自漂浮在人海

2 comments:

Lavender said...

This song is quite good o!!!! Got improvement .. hahah...

clim said...

Haha~ Thanks thanks~

But won't continue to improve liao, because need to focus on other areas...

These are just here for fun ~~ LOL

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru