@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Last Battle 03

I had been over optimistic. Road becomes narrow and uneven after the initial great turn. Two days are not enough to achieve what my prof wants. My frustration brewed and I had to stop and diverted into my own way. Although this result is definitely not what my prof wants but nonetheless it's acceptable from moderator's point of view, I guess.

Similar to the time that I rushed my first draft in 2 days times, now I have 2 days left to rush my final report. With new results, observations and explanations, I am actually like re-writing the report again. The difference is, this time the climax will be much more scintillating, namely "Crazy Monday" featuring report submission, company interview and ENS presentation.

But I am already so tired of fighting.

一个人的失落 走走

疲倦还要奋斗 难受

世界不会因你 转动

你别想 逃走

I'm tired.

Who can let me go?

Who can set me free?

Who can bring me home?

2 comments:

Lavender said...

累的時候,就休息一下吧!有時意外驚喜可能會出現呢!身邊很多人都會支持你的,有時逼自己太緊,反而不會是件好事~!

祝你好運了~!相信現在的你需要一點運氣吧!借你了哦,記得要還哦!嘻嘻!

clim said...

哈哈,谢谢!

只怕会是刘备借荆州,呵呵。

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru