@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Monday, March 17, 2008

Last battle - 02

Finally I smell victory for the very first time. Today managed to get the correct compensation network and critically damned (oh sorry damped) the system. So now the transient load response is about 10us which is comparable to the market's one.

I thought I may need more time to get this right but somehow lucks stood behind me today. In the contrary, what I considered the lesser step - putting the same compensation network to current mode error amp, turned out to be much more difficult. Hence another scenario to conquer.

Got back the draft from my dear prof. Not many comments were given by him as he was more interested to know the progress. I told him that all results and explanations will have to be changed and briefly explained to him my current situation. He seemed to be OK though I could sense that he didn't have much confidence in me to achieve the result that he really want. As for the moderator, he reminded me not to take things for granted.

I guess now my grade will mostly depend on the final report. I could guess where he set the standard, it should be close to perfection. He's an enthusiastic perfectionist. In some way, I belong to the same class.

The hope carries on!

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru