@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Photos photos - Funny things in NTU

I has been busy organizing all my photos for almost whole day, with most of the time spent on naming and classifying photos taken in the past six months. The harder part is to organize photos taken by cell phone, because it's taken randomly; whereas photos taken by camera are mainly for certain events. 4 years of photos, excluding my exchange photos to CUHK, are about 10GB.

And so I've found two photos with interesting background.

You know how wide it is the main crossroad of NTU? And yet the car hit the road embankment. It was at day so the driver couldn't be drunken. So the driver wanted to turn right but estimated the distance wrongly. And it was at holiday where there was almost no traffic. How lousy? I am sure 3 years old kid won't bang like that. Such beautiful car, such lousy driver. The driver's license must be "kayu" one. >.< And for all Singtel's phone line subscribers, do you know how much can you owe before they cut your line? The amount is SGD352.54, which is almost equals to one whole year of bills. You may wonder why the heck in this world someone would wanna try it out, but for the sake of your pleasure, here you go. ^^

1 comments:

clim said...

Mine one about 200 d... But I won't dare to try 300. Haha.

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru