@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Last battle - 01

At Saturday I spent half day running simulation to improve load transient response. It was tougher than what I had expected so I need to spend a bit of time on reading as tuning parameter didn't work.

Today I spent half day revising theories on system stabilities and manage to get few ideas to try out tomorrow.

Why I spent only two half days? I think it's normal to tone down a bit after a high. The rest of the time I've spent on napping, chit-chatting, net surfing and went to Seng Siong to refill my food supplies.

I don't know why my memories easily come back to me whenever I go super market. When I choose fruits I recall the time that I stood behind my mother when she was choosing fruits every weekend, when I see vanhotten chocolates in 4 pieces packet I recall the time that I always bought this from my neighbourhood grocery store 志生堂 when I was young, when I see soya milk and chocolate cheese I recall my exchange life at CUHK, when I see Korean Choco Pie I recall the time that I spent with Korean friends during exchange, when I see snacks I recall the time that I was choosing snacks with IA colleagues in supermarket to refill snacks in office during lunch hour. Worst thing is, when I saw this yesterday at SengSiong:


Suddenly my mouth was filled with the taste of the delicious sauce/soup of mix vegetables and meats that were used to be cooked with this clam, by my father of course. We call this clam 鲍鱼菇. I haven't eaten this for almost 4 years le leh... Haiz... I am getting a bit home-sick.

If not for this bloody battle I would have gone back to my home long time ago. After this battle, no matter what, I will go back to my home to rest.

2 comments:

Arsenalsailor said...

I also wanna go home very much...but still got 11 wks more to go...

clim said...

Oo... By that time I should have gone home twice and work in US.

Let's hope time flies faster.

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru