@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Monday, March 17, 2008

学习为通透

在汹涌的学海中被一波一波的资讯浪潮冲击,优越岂能不朽?没有永远的优越和美好,只有不断的适应和学习。适应被冲走被淹顶,学习沉住气逆流上,淹眼一阵子没关系,窒息一会儿不打紧,误吸的盐水咽下去,没顶的恐惧熬过去,只要四肢还能动,疯狂划找知识,游向明媚芳岛。

人或许生而悠闲,但命运没有不劳而获,环境迫使独立自主,学习为奋斗,奋斗为生存,生存为生活,生活为体验,体验为领悟,领悟为通透。

(有少少感觉,所以想写,但总觉想要表达的还是写不出来,就此停住吧……)

2 comments:

Lavender said...

呵呵!學習啊?頭暈了啦~~ 懶蟲侵入,直搗黃龍,戰鬥失敗,全軍覆沒,想要反蟲復勤,只怕連東山再起的機會也變得零丁渺茫。

剩下老弱殘兵,就算振鼓起鳴也無補於事。要重新招兵買馬咯!

clim said...

能说成这样,诚属难能可贵。^^

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru