@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

蛇拳门

有的男的练就魁梧身材,肌肉大大块,乍看之下充满阳刚之味。到有机会共事,才发觉原来他们也深谙阴柔之道,练就完美一式-蛇推手,移花接木斗转星移,兵来将挡水来土掩,姿势干净利落毫不拖泥带水,不但后发先至,还连消代打,“不做而屈人之力”。

何等高级的阴阳共济!连入门的基本功-厚脸术都学不了,我是练不成这身绝世武功的了。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru