@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Sunday, August 2, 2009

不如别心切

和不同年龄的同事聊得多,逐渐了解为人父母的心情,那种不忍他们受苦宁愿自己捱苦和担心他们少经风雨不懂成长的矛盾,实在是非常深刻,让每一对父母都困扰。

亲情,有时也是盲目的。明知短暂的受苦会带来珍贵的成长,却总是克服不了爱心切的情感;不肯放手让子女长大,又害怕有一天自己终于会离开。在这一点上,我觉得无论如何都要狠心一点,一定要让情感让步于理智。

你一定会笑我这小家伙脑筋有问题,女朋友都还没有就假成熟,年轻不懂事,“针未刺肉不觉痛”。有些事的确要亲身经历过才能体会,但如果所有事都要亲身经历过才去体悟,就太迟了。我就不相信你的周遭没有实例,也不相信你没听过那个咬掉母亲耳朵的小偷的故事。

忍不了一时心痛,却误了子女的大半生,何必呢?看了两代“金菠萝”的悲剧,我才不想让悲剧延续下去。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru