@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Monday, August 24, 2009

當過客在找尋歸宿

我們是否都在找尋生命的歸宿,一個永久不變的歸宿?讓自己在川流的人海里無論如何漂浮,仍舊有所依歸;讓自己在變幻的航海中無論驕陽暴雨,仍舊指向前方。這個它,會是人、事、物?還是一個長期不變的東西?當我們在不斷躊躇,人事在變化,事物在更迭,空間在改換,時間在流轉,唯一不變的就是變。呱呱而落,空空而走,人生真的有最后的歸宿嗎?長眠地下也許是一個,如果你選擇土葬的話;升上天堂也許是另一個,如果你相信耶穌的話。當我們太專注于找尋歸宿,會否反而在每一個階段都成了過客,走過了卻不留痕?歲月催人變,沒有人能和時間拉扯,越害怕失去“不變”,越會失去其他珍貴。每一刻都活在當下,沒有了歸宿的找尋,卻成為了自己的主人。人生,本來就是旅程,處處是驛站,天天有精彩。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru