@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Monday, August 10, 2009

店主与雇员

又有另一次去杂货店买洗衣袋,找了很久找不到,就问店主洗衣袋放哪里,朝她指的方向找了一会,还是找不到,再问一遍,看到她眉间皱出一点不耐烦,我仿佛听到她心里的嘀咕:“长这么大双眼睛,找东西都不会找,瞎的哦?”

或许是我联想力过于丰富,但我始终搞不懂,有生意做她还皱什么眉呢?

“什么鬼服务态度吗?”

过后她找了找,发觉洗衣袋好像卖完了,把她雇用的外籍员工喊了过来找,又回到收钱柜台。那员工确实了真的缺货后,客气地和我说不好意思,转过头指着吊着的洗衣袋,问我如果我真的需要的话,介不介意拿那个。

那一刻,我才觉得我是在被服务,而给到我这种感觉的,不是高高在上的店主,而是被雇佣的,薪水可能不过几百的外籍员工。因为这种服务态度,最终我买了那个吊着的洗衣袋。

服务,在乎用心。心诚,则灵。

【附:如果那员工能成为那间店的店主,生意应该会好几百倍。】

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru