@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Monday, August 3, 2009

边缘漫游

几年前,有一次和母亲聊天,她突然说当时机来到,她或许会改信基督教,听得我摸不着头脑。原来她对那种纷繁的祭祀仪式厌倦了,宁愿找一个更轻松的寄托。宗教,对大多数华人而言,只是生活的寄托,尤其是老年孤寂生活的寄托。这样的寄托是好的,至少不用卷进去狂热的中心;强把心灵的寄托升级为真理的解释,是狂热的。

我承认宗教经典里存有很多智慧,但我抗拒臣服于任何信仰教条和伟论伪学,我拒绝交出我的思想无条件地投降。我喜欢一意孤行,心血来潮兴趣学什么就学什么,有共鸣的听多几篇,入心弦的收好好,至于其他繁杂噪音,一概闭耳不停。

喜欢游离在边缘无拘地漫思,是我无可救药的偏好。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru