@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

精神囚犯

越来越不能自拔,成日沉溺在疯狂的知识吸取,仿佛在之前的懵懂时期失去了过多的精神水源,严重缺水,现在饥渴得很,拼命在补充。我的Bloglines和Google Reader订阅的RSS以指数增加(increase exponentially),收得我都快要疯了,都不晓得有没有时间全读。但我仍在继续收,仍在继续做这种对工作、升职、加薪没有丝毫帮助的行为,我想我真是没用。通常我对某样事物的狂热周期维持在一星期左右,希望下星期我会找到另一样东西去疯,但我想我很快又会回到来这里疯。知道的越多,不知道的就更多,我中了知识的魔咒,如一个许久没吃没喝的穷汉那样渴望,如一个被囚禁在监牢里十年的囚犯被释放那样享受,哇……完了完了,我就快疯了。

珍惜生命,停止学习!

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru