@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

《奥巴马把梦想带回了美国》

有兴趣看梁文道老师这篇博文的,可按此

我只是想摘录文章里的某些段落,和呻一下吟:

至於亞洲,一向以歧視華人政策知名于世的馬來西亞,他們的首相在第二天也要被迫回應這道令人難堪的問題,他尷尷尬尬地解釋,“任何人都能當首相,這要看人民的選擇”。

我这个小民看了真有点为自己的国家感到无地自容,而政客们却不会受任何影响,因为他们越来越无耻。。。

我想我明白了,使奧巴馬贏得勝利的真正原因,使那麼多美國人歡呼落淚的真正動力,是他們可以再一次地肯定自己。起碼在這一晚,他們終於發現小學教科書上所說的美國故事,是真的。

我们刚踏出小学门槛,就发现小学教科书上所说的各族和谐平等的马来西亚奇迹,真的只是教科书上的奇迹。。。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru