@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Monday, August 3, 2009

地铁怪人

大约两三年前,有一次和霆辉坐地铁回大学时,突然有一个瘦高黝黑的中年人来搭讪,问我们是不是大学生。谈不久他就问我们为什么要读大学,读了大学出来还不是要做工,做了工还不是赚那一点点,不住地说不住地问。

在他眼里,学问都是没必要的,最重要是金钱和游历。他是十七岁就离乡往外闯,找到份船业的工,出船环游了世界的一大半。他的旅游所见所闻,我越听越着迷,那一刻巴不得叫他介绍我进去做,直至……我把话题一转,问到了他的家庭状况。

提起他母亲的情况,他支支吾吾,和刚才谈起各国风光的眉飞色舞,完全是天与地。我忘了从他眉间有没有看出愧疚,但我逐渐释怀,原来不过怪人一个。我相信他绝对有能力和时间回家,但在外面玩过了头的他,只会选择逃避来让自己的心好过点。

当学历只是一纸空洞,当游历只是走马看花,一个人其实是没有什么阅历的。夸夸其谈,赢得一时的聚焦,却失去了一系列的珍贵。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru