@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ Welcome! 欢迎!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Welcome to my virtual home. This is a little private space for me to put my thoughts and share my feelings since 2005. Due to my wide range of interests, there are perhaps too many tags. I would explain some of the less obvious tags:

"About Life" is really about how I have been pondering about life and what enlightenments and paradigm shifts I had experienced.

"About Psi" contains most topics about happiness, optimism vs pessimism,
confidence, comparison, pride and prejudice and other psychological aspects.

"About Logical Thinking" is about my own way of interpretating and explaining
certain issues, aiming to debunk (or create?) superficialness of them.

"About Ideology" is about my thoughts on big concepts like freedom, justice,
fairness in society and religion.

"About Society" is more about my observations about the society, often through interactions with different peoples.

"My Country" reveals my frustration, critics and hope
on my homeland - Malaysia.

"My Little Pieces" has more short posts though mostly are written in Mandarin.

While I do have some posts on book reviews and business, I am planning to
separate them into author-specific and content-specific blogs. Stay tuned.

Enjoy your reading!

Monday, August 10, 2009

从博学到笃行

社会发展迅猛,从小开始要学习的理论越叠越高,出来社会后要学习的技艺越加越多,以至我们不得不祭出“终身学习”的口号。但很多时候,我们只是在不停地追赶“学习”,应付了一张试纸就到下一张,考来考去,考完就还给老师;学来学去,也仅仅在学不同的“术”。我们学了那么多,却仿佛从没学过,怎么去学习。

博学
审问
慎思
明辨
笃行

这五个词,你还熟悉么?还是你从没遇过。

这或许只是学习方法的一种,却精练到很厉害。广泛地学,方能成江海,互相启发开创学问;严谨地问,才能避免一知半解道听途说的伪学;仔细地思辨,去芜存菁,构建自己脑海的图书馆,左右逢源旁征博引,迅速地把知识派上用场。

这或许只是学习流程的一种,却流转到很顺畅。广泛地学,学时不明要问,问了沉淀去想,想了分类以辨,再践覆所学,仿佛就是一气呵成似的。

我们从小到大,学习从未间断,却未必比先哲更懂得怎么去学习。博学-审问-慎思-明辨-笃行,出自《礼记-中庸》;而《礼记》,编于西汉。

0 comments:

by TemplatesForYouTFY
SoSuechtig, Burajiru